Solid Solutions are seeking an aspiring programmer to assist with the development of systems for use within the company and also for our customers. Based at our headquarters in Leamington Spa, the role would suit either an experienced programmer, or a person with relatively limited experience but who is keen to learn programming skills and has the capability of conceptually modelling real life structures. …
- Maintenance and development of existing database based in-house developed systems
- Maintenance and development of existing internet / intranet web pages
- Design and implementation of new systems and web-pages
- All systems are Microsoft platform based – DotNet (C# / VB)
- Creation of bespoke programs to customer specifications.
- Support of existing customer systems.
- Automation of SOLIDWORKS – the flagship product which Solid Solutions sell.
- Data translation – the translation of data from one format to another, via custom written macros/programs.
In this role, you will be fully supported by a range of training courses and mentoring. Starting by maintaining existing systems, you will be gradually introduced to more complex, customer facing projects before being able to undertake new projects from scratch.
Your Experience / Skills
An experienced programmer will quickly be able to be productive and contribute to the team. As a minimum, we would expect some programming experience. Moreover, you will be able to demonstrate your keenness to learn and ability to absorb new skills.
Solid Solutions is a great place to work. Despite having over 100 employees nationwide we retain the energy and enthusiasm usually associated with younger, smaller companies. Ideas are encouraged, voices are heard and efforts are directly translated into business successes. The sense of community also extends outside work hours with some great social events.
Discover more about Solid Solutions