DraftSight has a familiar user interface and a minimal learning curve that facilitates an easy transition from your current CAD application. This course assumes you have no or minimal experience of 2D CAD and runs through all the basics needed to get working productively in the software. From understanding the basics of model and sheet space, to drawing and manipulating geometry, the 2 day course aims to give users a good footing in the software on which to build. During the course you will learn:
- Understanding the user interface and basics of creating drawings.
- Coordinate systems: entry, boundaries and scale
- Modifying commands, customising Properties and Layers
- Advanced commands and functionalities
- Mastering Drawing Outputs and Layouts
- None (can use a Windows PC)
NOTE: This course is available as part of the Gold & Platinum Training Passports.